My Little wings!
Lost
Sunday, May 22, 2011 | 11:49 PM | 0 comments

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim & Assalamualaikum

*This post has nothing related with a movie called lost.

Ah.. The title tells everything. I don't know this is unlucky or bad omen or destiny or whatever you want to say but this half year I had already lost three things. Just because I'm a girl it is not necessary for me to cry okay. Some of my friends said that I'm strong enough for not crying. Dude! Are you kidding me?? Yes I cried but there is no way I'll cry in front of you guys.

Okay I'm not in a good mood since yesterday. You know, when I lost this three things it's a good thing I didn't get scold at. I'll eat like hell when I'm stress and mad. And the result of that, I injured my mouth. =.='

First thing that I lost is money. Hah! How stupid am I? Guess how much I lost? Around RM300+. That day I went to bank to bank in the money and cash out some of the money to make some payment.And then on the way to get my ass out from that bank I put in the bank book in my bag and I don't know how forgetful I am until I left my purse there! When I went to make some payment, there is no sign of my purse in my bag. I rushed to that bank and asked them. They looked in the cctv but found nothing. When I went to another bank to cancel my ATM card, someone called my phone. *it's a good thing I put my phone number in my purse* He said that he found my purse near lorries. Okay I don't know he the one that took it or not because I'm in misery at that time. On my way back I cried and scream like hell. At home I told my brother and he told my mother. =.= I called my friends and told them about that.


 The second thing is my watch. OMG! I love that watch but I dropped it in toilet.=.= I put it in my jeans and I totally forgot about it. When it went down into the bowl and then into the sewer I just stunned there.


And the third one is my phone. I lost it yesterday. It's not that I lost it but someone stole it. Grrr.. At that time I was in taekwondo class. I put it in my bag and put my bag at the usual place. I checked my bag once I finished training then I left my bag there and went inside because it raining. When I wanted to go home, I checked my bag again and saw no shadow of my phone in my bag. I kept searching my bag again and again. I asked my brother but he didn't know. I reported it to sir and they kept calling my phone but unfortunately it was switch off. I don't feel anything at that time. I just feel like punching people. Now I don't have any phone and all the contact.


p/s : To my friends please don't cursing me for not replying you message or answering you phone because this is what happened to me yesterday. Oh man. Now I'm going to have trouble in contact-ing people. I don't know you can view this moving picture or not. But if you can't just click on the picture.