My Little wings!
Focus
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 | 11:48 PM | 0 comments

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim & Assalamualaikum

Sorry for the short title. Writing is easy but when it comes to thinking about the title, it can takes more than 10 minutes just thinking about it. 

Okay post mengarut. Jangan baca.

You know, some of us prefer to do a lot of thing but not all can master up what they're doing. It the same thing with me. I know when you read this post, you must be thinking "Ah. it always about her". I'm sorry then. I'm not like Ahmad Irfan ;p

I don't think I want to write a lot for this post. I just want to tell you guys and also remind myself what I want to focus at right now. I want to focus on studying and sport. I'm too old to think about this don't I? Well, that is what you called as mature. 

Haha. I still remembered. During my second semester in Advanced English 1 when we need to divided into groups. My close friends were in the same group. She told me that one of our classmates in their group thought that I'm 20 something because I look matured. Oh? really. Maybe because I'm quite serious and a little bit quiet. I guess. Eh wait? What am I talking about? Lari topic pulak xD. You know, before this I don't really enjoy studying. When you keep studying from morning till night of coz you will feel like that. Stress too much. But when you come to love studying, people will definitely called you bookworm or nerd. Hah! It's normal. I just want to say that I love to study now. Maybe because I chose this course by myself even though the college is not that well known by others.

Let go for sport. My first sport club is chess. Wow. seriously. I only know the basic because I feel sleepy when I learnt it. hehe. Then badminton. Ah.. It really tiring. But Taekwondo is much more tiring than badminton. *This is my opinion okay*. I don't know why I had my eyes on it when I was 12. Up until now I still like it. I need to practice more. I had waste a lot of time for quit for a while. But it not too late for me. Because of lack of practice, my body is hurt and too lazy. I need to change. Got tournament this Saturday and Sunday. Pray for me.

I'll try to be on the same level as you Uzair. You make me jealous!