My Little wings!
GTF Tournament (Best of the best 2011)
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 | 4:46 PM | 0 comments

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim & Assalamualaikum
 I couldn't find that cute logo, so this will do.
A snapshot from my shirt. *actually the logo suppose to look like this*

Day 1 (For coloured belt only)

We suppose to gather in front of the training place at 7.15 am but we (me and my brother) were there 15 minutes early. So we waited for the rest and we went to Titiwangsa's Stadium around 7.50 am.

In the stadium sir registered our names and we took the highest place. Imagine how long does it takes for the tournament to start??? Around 10.30 am the VIP and the organizer came dude! Before that we did some warm up and practice a bit. I almost fall asleep because of the speeches were to long. =.= and they had some demo before the tournament began. After that they took pictures of the participants. I think they said there were 400+ participants. The event was conducted in English and Chinese because this tournament included Malaysia and Singapore. *because there were some mat salleh there and majority of the participants were Chinese*

Okay let start.
The tournament started with coloured belt 12 years old and below. NO ONE WINS THE PATTERN. shit betul.. I don't know how's the others felt at that time but I was shaking in the ring and I did the pattern too fast. =.='

For sparring, let me start with my brother. His mouth was bleeding like hell! The blood was on his uniform and the floor. He did won at the first round but he lost at the second round because he was too tired. Loo Fong was also the same but he wasn't bleeding. He won the first round but lost on the next round. He made the opponent having a nose bleeding.

For me, I had no opponent at the beginning. The jury said that who ever won the first match need to fight with me. At that time my heart beat fast. I didn't bleed but I injured my mouth a bit la. My opponent was small but she has a tough body when you look at her. Her level? Red black. OMG. I'm already shaking and scared in the ring so most of the time I'm just running. hehe.. Eng Teck *sorry for the wrong spelling* lost in the first round. His mouth also bleed.

Akash managed to go to the quarter final but he didn't win. I don't know how to pujuk him because he kept crying *he's only 10 years old okay*. Janice didn't get the first place but she managed to go to semi final. She got third place and her mouth also bleeding. Poor her. She's only 11. She cried during the last fight.

Jasmine said that she lost in the first round. Tak sempat nak tengok. =.= While his brother, Brian, lost in the second round. He got punch so damn hard at his eye. I think his mouth started to bleed in the second round. If you see it, it looks like they were boxing instead of taekwondo. xD Mika lost in the first round because he looks like he doesn't want to attack. =.=  Chaiwat *wrong spelling again* also lost in the second match I think. The way he fought he seems like he want to kill his opponent. *I forgot this guy's name* sparring with his opponent likes he want to kill him. pergh! Scary. He got second place. Aiya. Sayang betul..

We went home around 6 something and most of us look tired and frust. I got tired because I kept running from one ring to another ring to watch their fight.

Day 2 (For black belt only)

Actually it's not compulsory for me and Jasmine to come but we want to see it no matter what. haha. Uzair waited in front of my house sharp at 7.00 a.m and we went to mamak shop to have some breakfast. Then we went to Dharmans and his brothers house. All of them not feeling well. aiya. Poor them. Then we fetch Jasmine at her house and we went straight to Titiwangsa's Stadium.

The tournament started with 15 years old and below. They removed two rings on that day so there were only 4 of the rings in the stadium. Like I said. No one win the pattern. Arwin lost the sparring during first round and he looks like he's going to cry but he didn't.

Ken Ming also didn't win the sparring at the first round. He kept waiting for the opponent to attack him instead of attacking his opponent. Dharmans get third place because his opponent didn't enter the ring so he straight away get to go to second round.

Theeben lost in the first round. He didn't bleed his mouth but there were blood in his mouth. I mean the outer later didn't pecah la. paham2 jela. Uzair is our hero. ceh ceh. kembang la tuh. He got gold medal! whoot!! whoot!! It's so nice to watch him sparring.

After that we went home nearly 7 pm. All of them looked tired. Anyway congratulation to those who won the tournament. As for me, I'm getting closer to them. No more shy-ness. haha. and also I get to practice my speaking with them. hehe.

Okay I'll stop here. Thank you for reading my "report". haha.

p/s : sorry but I don't think I want to upload the videos and photos here because it upload toooo slow..