My Little wings!
Break Fast
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 | 11:03 PM | 0 comments

 Assalamualaikum &Good Evening.

Nothing much to say actually if you know what is the meaning of the title.. tehehe. Okay2. This year is the first time I break fast with my college friends. I tell you.. THIS YEAR OKAY.. Good if you understand. :)

I didn't go far except for them lah. We went to selayang mall to break our fast last Tuesday (9/8/11). asyik sm je. boring gila. hehe. We supposed to meet up at 6 but I was last due to the weather of the day. To kill some times before azan and due to my late arrival (ceh.. ayat macamla vvip. haha), they went for bowl. Well, only three of them.

 from left : sofia, kak ain, khai

 nina and khai. Our bowler. tehehe

up : nina, hanan, ina
down : sofia, khai

I don't think I want to introduce them again. :p

 muka sengal je. haha

 N stands for nina and H stands for hanan..

On our way to Restaurant Johnny..
 
 They gave us the dates around 7pm after we ordered our food and we were like "is it azan yet?" hahaha

Before we get our food

 1. Hanan muka happy :)
2. Sofia betul2 menghayati tomyam itu. :p
3. Kak Ain sangat kusyuk makan. >.<
4. Khai cover makan. haha

 Say huray for I-C-E-C-R-E-A-M !!
okay mine was chocolate. That honeydew ice cream belong to khai.

 After eating. look at the price. It was okay la for 7 of us. well except for they charged 16% tax. =.=

 Ignore this pic. I know I'm fat and short. =.=

 for those who countless-ly go to sm, I think you know where is this place. hehe
It's time to turn our crazy-ness mood after a meal..

Okay that all for my lazy-typing-post.

p/s : I'm suppose to finish up doing proposal but I waste my time by updating this blog. =.=