My Little wings!
Broken Heart.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 | 11:19 PM | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum & Night friends..

If you notice, most of my posts I update during night time.. That is the only time that I'm free. And now I'm sleepy.. hehe. Okay I'll tell you what is this title means to me.

I'm so tired yesterday cause I got home around 10.10 pm. Even though I didn't do much work at college but still, it tiring la to wear heels from morning to night. When I got home, I didn't straight away take a bath. hehe. I did some works.

I'm a bit dizzy at that time, so I put my spec beside me. After called May to conform about what I'm typing, I printed it out and online for few minutes. 

When I'd done it around 12 something, I stand up then suddenly I felt I stepped on something. Ohmagod!!! It my spec!! I accidentally broke it. I keep cursing myself until now. T.T I love that spec..

It a good thing that I have contact lens on my drawer. I hate to wear it but I have to. I feel extremely weird today. I feel like there is nothing to guard me. hahahaha..*spec je pun. lebih2 pulak aku nie. =.=* 

My heart is broken. Not to pieces but it breaks into two parts. *sad* I don't want to use my ptptn money but I need to buy new spec AS SOON AS POSSIBLE or I'll feel extremely weird in front of my friends..

Maybe next week I'll wear new spec. InsyaAllah. I'm sleepy. Off to bed. Night people.

p/s : I haven't do my adv 2 exercise. Maybe tomorrow lah.