My Little wings!
Am I?
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 | 5:48 PM | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum & Good Evening everyone.

Nothing much to say actually. So this one will be a short post. I hope so. hehe..

My final is less that 2 months! OMG! Guess what? I feel so stupid this semester. I don't ask a lot like I used to, and sometimes I'm blank and blur about what was teach to me. I had my SAD test today and I was like.. confused. Don't know what to write. But somehow I managed to write the answer. Even though my answer sheet is full, but I don't think I answered what the question wants. =.=

Never mind about that. What past is past. haha. I had my Adv2 presentation last Monday. And guess what my classmate said to me? She said that the way I present was good. She was in a bored condition to want to know what I'm presenting. Wow. I am so proud of myself for a while for being a good presenter. hahaha.. Okay dah stop perasan.. =.= We'll have our second presentation next 2 weeks. =.=

I am rough. hehe.. Sorry friends. Sometimes I hurt you even though for me, I just hit you slowly. Maybe I'm strong? hahaha.. Perasan. =.= Sometimes I couldn't control myself. I'll let out what I think. So please beware at me! xD

Oh my friends. If you want to text me please add my twitter. Because I want to save my credit. hahaha. I've activate twitter for mobile, so it'll save my money. But other people will know lah what u chat with me. If it private then text at my number. heee..

I think that's all for today.. I got IA and math 2 quizzes tomorrow. Oh it still raining. hehe.. buh-bye...