My Little wings!
Best Holiday Ever!
Monday, September 05, 2011 | 10:43 PM | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum & Good Evening.

It has been almost a month I didn't update my blog. Well what can I say. I'm a busy person.. hahaha..Please ignore this stupidity. I think that this post will be a long post. If you don't want to read my crapping post, please feel free to leave this site. Thank you. :)

Okay.. So this was something that happened during my Eid. It was totally awesome and this is the first time I feel that I didn't get enough holidays. hahaha.. Okayla. Let me start from Eid first.  

August 30, 2011 (Tuesday)


It was Eid and I woke up too late. So I missed the prayer.. hehe.. nothing to be proud off.. First thing, ofcoz duit raya. hahaha.. I got more from my parents this year than before and double from my brother. I bet he's jealous. hahahaha.. 

After that, we went to our neighbour's house. We ate.. errr.. Nasi Briani I guess.. *most of the time I don't know the name of the food but I love to eat.. hehe* Still got duit raya because I'm still studying. whee~ Next, we went to our relatives and parents friends' house. It obvious that my purpose is to eat.. hehe.. Raya ma.. :p


August 31, 2011 (Wednesday)


Nothing much to say actually for this day. We went to Wet world at Shah Alam. I felt a bit embarrassing to be playing in there because I think that I'm too old for that? At first I wore my glasses and it hurts so damn much when the water hit my face.


September 1, 2011 (Thursday)


Actually we didn't planned to have an open house. But someone called my mom said that they want to raya at my house. I was like "dude. I don't want to layan you guys" so I text my friends and invited them on last minutes. hehe. Sorry to my college friends coz I didn't invite you guys (because I know you're at your kampung)

Not much of my friends who came. I think 9 people only. The people who came were Sook Hemg, Puvethra, Zurida, Rahmat, Uzair, Theeben, Dharmans, Arwin and Mika. (I'm one Malaysia so don't give a damn about why I shouldn't be friend with them).


From left : me, Arwin, Dharmans (credit to Uzair)

September 2, 2011 (Friday)

We went bowling!!!! Whoot~ Whoot~ Hang out with my school's best friends after Friday's prayer.. Rahmat pick me up at my house and we went straight to Selayang Mall. Met with Zurida, Amrita, Riduan, Aina and Puvethra. Aina and Puvethra came late because of something. While we were bowling, I spot someone on the next next line.. They were Theeben, Mika and Arwin. After bowl, we went to Johnny to eat. Thanks to Rahmat for treating us. :) And yea. My hand hurts till today. :'(


I active back my Facebook account on this day and I was so tired to chat with lots of people. haha.. Twitter-ing and Facebook-ing at the same time make me feel like who am I suppose to reply first. haha

Back : Riduan & Rahmat
Front : Me & Zurida (Credit to Amrita)

From left : Me, Rahmat & Amrita (credit to Zurida)

From left : Riduan, Rahmat & Amrita (credit to Zurida)

Our not-so-good score (credit to me. hihi)


September 3, 2011

Oh ya! Ice skating bebeh!! Outing with my Taekwondo friends. There were 6 of us including me where there were 4 guys and 2 girls (2 Malays, 2 Indians, 2 Chineses.. See. One Malaysia right? hihi) So Uzair fetched me at my house and then we went to Theeben's & Dharman's house. After that we went to Uzair's second home near Sunway Piramid. That is so near, so we decided to park the cars there and walked.


Oh I didn't tell you here right? Uzair's and Theeben's driving like hell ya know?! I can understand that they were racing but driving like snakes make me feel like "Oh God. I haven't got married yet." hahaha. If there were no cars or less cars on the road then it was okaylah. Aiyo. I like what Dharmans said to both of them "Korang bawak kereta macam orang gila. Nenek aku drive lagi okay" hahaha.. 

Err.. No comment. haha (credit to Uzair)

After we walked for awhile and reach Sunway Pyramid, we ate first. Pizza! When we wanted to order the pizza I was like "God I forgot the pizza's name" and Dharmans said "Push.. Push.. Eh silap.. Think.. Think.." haha.. 

 Bon Appetite.. hee (credit to Uzair)

Then we went for ice skating. Wow. Love the "opening ceremony" made by Uzair. hahaha. When he entered, he speed up in the ring and made 360 spin. But unfortunately he felt dramatically. hahahaha. We all laughing like hell. The next person to fall was Jasmine and I'm the next person. hehe. Theeben almost felt but he managed to hold into it. Dharmans' face looked like he want to cry you know. Somehow I feel like laughing and pity him at the same time. 

 This is the gay guy who felt during 360 spin (left) (credit to me)

We were holding hands and skate and laughed. It was so much fun. When we went inside to rest our feet, the guys talked about cars. I was like know nothing about it and Jasmine's face looked boring too. haha.. Guys.. Uzair got to get home early or he'll get scold by his mother. So Theeben, Jasmine and I went back to the ring to skate for awhile.

Then we went to Selayang Mall. Actually we planned to bowl but Theeben and Dharmans are such a busy people so we skip it. :p They sent us home and that the end of the day for me..If you want to read what others thought, you can click on Jasmine's blog, Uzair's blog, or STC's blog.

 From left : Theeben, Me & Jasmine

 From left : Dharmans, Uzair & Bryan

September 4, 2011

Nothing much to do on this day. Just went out with my brother to snowflakes and finished up my assignments. 

The Hulk. Yum.. :)

Okay that's all for my awesome holidays. Thanks for reading. Bye. :)