My Little wings!
Mix stories..
Monday, November 07, 2011 | 8:20 AM | 0 comments



Assalamualaikum & Good Morning everyone.

Actually there's a lot of thing  happened before my last post. it just that I'm so lazy to update it. So I'm going to mix it up in this post. *winkwink* Because I'm extremely lazy, so I'll post the photos and less typing. *good for you guys then because you don't need to read a lot*

Ushrah 3V's party

Date : 14/10/2011



Snowflakes

Date: 3/11/11

#credit : snowflakes' worker

#credit : Sofia

#credit : Sofia

Haircuts

Can't remember the dates but I cut it twice. I want it to be like this but it turn out differently. Okay soon or later it will grow. Stop regretting.

#credit : Google

Happy Eid Adha

It was yesterday (6/11/11).

#credit : Google

Upcoming events

11/11/11 - 13/11/11 = STC's Trip + my birthday. hihi
14/11/11 = last paper for final exam


Okay that's all for now. Thank you for reading.

p/s : Dear hanan, nina and sofia. Sorry for not uploading the ice creams because I'm to lazy to do so. :p