My Little wings!
STC's 17th aniversary Trip *edited*
Thursday, November 17, 2011 | 6:26 PM | 2 comments

Assalamualaikum and Greeting my friends. :)

On November 11, 2011 until November 13, 2011 we had our second trip at PD. But it was my first trip with STC so I'm here to tell you guys about what happened during those days.

November 11, 2011

We supposed to gather there at 8pm but we started our journey at 9pm.

These were the early birds. :)

Once we were there, we unloaded our stuff at the bungalow and headed to the nearest stall because most of us were hungry. >.<

sorry. some of the faces got cut out. >.<

When we were eating, suddenly Dharmans came to me and shake my shoulder and wish me happy birthday. It was quite embarrassing because the others started to sing and people were looking at our way. 

We were there at 11.30pm but I don't know why they take it so long to serve our food. The foods were spicy and don't taste good. Even the karaoke hurts our ears. So damn noisy and terrible. Dangdut pulak tu. -.- We headed back to our bungalow at 1 am.

November 12, 2011
The toilets were quite busy that morning. haha. We woke up around 6 something and took our breakfast around 7 something and started our training at 8 something. hehe.

Let start the training with jogging.

Some of the exercises.

For us, the coloured belt, the training stopped around 12 but the black belt continue their training until 1 something I guess.

It looks easy but believe me. To stay at that position for a while to take photos are quite painful.

After the training we had lunch and I felt sleepy. Aries jie jie keep telling me to sleep and in the end I lost to her. haha. Suddenly Jasmine called me because Dharmans was skype-ing with Uzair. I talked and he smiled. Then he typed his speaker was broken. I was like.... =.=

Then around 3 something we had telematch. My leg was really aching at that time.

The first game was called fast and furious where the players need to do some workout before he/she can answer the question and he/she needs to perform the action as shown in the picture.

The second game was called roller coster where the one who hold the bucket need to be blind folded and the one who throws the water balloon needs to roll 3 times without bursting the water balloon before he/she can throw it.

The last game was call lord of the ring where the groups stay at each ring and there were 2 throwers that were blind folded, 1 shield who can not talk, 1 who gives direction, and 1 who gives the water balloons. The group which is less wet will win the games.


After the games, we played!


After we cleaned ourselves and dress for BBQ, the gentlemen were BBQ-ing while the ladies were cooking. After that we gave the winners their prizes, name the prince and princess of the night, cutting the cake : 3 events. STC 17th anniversary, my birthday and abang Kwong and Mandy jie jie anniversary.







They kept on saying happy birthday from morning to night and it was really embarrassing when they singing it before we cut the cake.

After that everybody said they wanted to sleep late but all 'die' when the clock is turning 12. haha. But before that some of us were playing UNO. It was really really fun! We were singing and laughing really hard. I couldn't stop laughing even now when I remembered Arwin singing the song that has swigle words in it and fart after that. xD

November 13, 2011

All of us woke up a bit late. Around 8am maybe? After we took some breakfast, we headed back to Selayang. It was really tiring for all of us. I waited for my mom at Jasmine's house and we were home around 2 something. After that, I slept until night. hehe.. ^^'


I thought only me the one who's body is aching but the others too. It was really fun and tiring. Sorry for blogging about this a bit late because I'm lazy to do so. hehe. If the photos is not so clear, click on it to enlarge. And sorry for my grammar. I'm trying to fix it.

And not to forget, thank you to our chairman, Mr Theeben for arranging this trip for us. Give him a big clap. yay! *clapclapclap*...

To read another post in STC blog just click here. :)

Thank you for reading even though I know most of you guys will just look at the photos. hehe. See you guys in another post. ;)