My Little wings!
It's late
Friday, November 11, 2011 | 8:50 AM | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum & Good Morning

Nothing much to type here. It just that sometimes I hate myself for being emotional suddenly. It's tiring. I don't know why yesterday suddenly I got extremely mad and throw my spec. There is a crack on it. believe me. -.- I was like "Ya Allah. What have I done? *curse myself*"

Believe me, I won't perform anything with rational when I'm mad. I'll either use my anger or use my heart instead of using my brain. Oh yea. And I did something that for sure that I'm going to regret and getting scold at. 

I don't know I should blame this on PMS or not but I think maybe that is one of the reasons for right now. 

I'll stop here. Need to pack up for STC's trip tonight.

p/s : Dear Sofia. I'll update about my brother later. Not in a good mood to edit the photos.