My Little wings!
I need to be strong!
Friday, March 16, 2012 | 12:02 AM | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and Evening everyone.

Yes I know I haven't been blogging for ages! I'll use the same reason as before. Busy plus lazy. hehe. Please do mind about my writing because I haven't wrote any essay since my last English language paper. Well I do write but not that well. I still need some reference to do so. (n.n)"

Life is complicated. Somehow I'm tired of it. I keep on thinking "will I be able to continue my studies? If I do, what course should I pursue?" Before this I have decided to take Software Engineering for my Degree but now... I think I have lost something inside me. I keep on question myself. Where and how am I suppose to do so..

There are a lot of thing to deal with. "Oh come on! If other people can do it, why I can't?". I keep on saying this to myself when I got something to do but somehow it is too heavy for me to handle it. I have lost trust in people. Yea put everything on me because I'm the one who know about this. Oh please.. Can you at least don't put everything on my shoulder? I have got a mountain of problem. 

My MUET lecturer said to me once "Your appearance doesn't seen as people who got problem. It means that you know how to hide it, you know how to face it". He knows about my problem and when I told him, I almost broke into tears.Can someone out there who got a problem try to be tough. I mean HELLO! There are plenty of people out there who got the biggest problem than you do. Try to compare with them. I'm sure yours is like a shrimp.

I'm exhausted mentally but not physically. I'm being too emotional nowadays. People can only see me without knowing what is hidden behind this body. I don't think that you know when is the last time I cried, right? So, try to not to say I can't do this. Believe in yourself!

I'll end it here because I think I crap too much. :)