My Little wings!
First Accident
Sunday, November 20, 2011 | 5:30 AM | 0 comments

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I'm sorry for not greeting you guys. What can you said. I'm blogging at 5 am because I just got home.I'm not going straight to the point so I'll just tell you from the start.

My mom felt hungry so we went out to eat KFC at KL area around 2++ am. I'm driving of coz but I don't like that car coz the stering is quite hard because bla bla bla and the clutch, break and oil pedals are near to each others. It's an old kancil but not so old lah. The engine sounds okay and when driving feel okaylah.*except for stering because it got no power stering and I don't know what it is. I just know how to drive.*
So on our way home, I was thinking about Theeben that he hits another car. But before that, it also pop up in my mind when I'm on my way to KFC. I don't know why I'm thinking about that. -.-

And then I was driving in the middle line. I saw the front car was really slow so I hit the break. The distance between us was like 2 or 3 cars. Plus my mom kept telling me to slow down because there were cars that drove like they're drunk or racing.

And then suddenly I was hit at the back by white wira I think so I hit the break asap. I was like keep cursing and obviously my heart kept thumping like crazy. My head felt a bit dizzy. It a good thing that my right leg just a bit kebas and I don't think I'm injured because I don't wear any seat belt. My mom was hugging my lil bro to keep him save. 

My mom told us not to go out and she's the one who does the job. To make myself look like I can control myself, I opened up my book and read a little. We were there like, I don't know. One hour ++ maybe. Seriously I kept cursing in my heart. The others cars were like crazy. There were 2 cars. Some of them took out the parang but it a good thing nothing happen. They were quarrel.

And now we're home and my mom is going to the hospital. Hope there is nothing serious. I need to make a police report after this. Need to take a rest. Night peeps. Thanks for reading.