My Little wings!
3 2 1 Action
Saturday, December 31, 2011 | 11:02 AM | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum and Good morning!

Let's start you day by eating first. It'll make your day as energetic as you can. *Okay off topic*

There's nothing special about this post *like usual*. Just want to share with you guys about what we did in our ushrah class yesterday. Because it's fun and funny, that is why I want to blog about it. I am so sorry if you can't get the funny part because I'm not a good story teller. *sobsob*

In ushrah class, every week we only got one class and every week the topic of discussion is different. This week our topic is related to work.
So we need to divided ourselves into groups. We got roughly about 15 minutes to prepare and we were the first one to present. If you want it to be more specific, I would say we were the first one to act.

Our discussion is quite crazy and loud until we get a sshhhh sound from other groups. During the acting, what we planned were half-ly different from what we act. Oh yea. Our acting is about working in an office without any plan script. Just act spontaneously.

I don't get to act but I'm the story teller. Here is the characters. >.< One girl as the big boss, one boy as her scandal, seven workers, one girl as coffee maker and two people as the person who advice the boss. They started to laugh when I mention the scandal character.

we planned it like this. Boss gives the works to her workers except her scandal. Boss is talking with her scandal. Then when the coffee maker gives them the drink, the workers want to submit their jobs, they got scold at and the papers were thrown. The other workers just look with an annoying faces and some with scary faces. And then the two people come and advice her and she apologies. THE END.

It suppose to be as simple as that. BUT! only the first part goes according to plan.

After greeting and introduction, the acting started. The boss gave the works to her worker except for her scandal. Then there were two workers who didn't agree to that, directly speak up their minds. I think the conversation is like this

worker 1 : Why we got the jobs but he didn't get anything to do?
worker 2 : Yea. It's so not fair. You pay him too.
Boss : Shut up and do your jobs. I pay you and I pay him to relax and talk with me.

After that, the coffee maker came and gave her the coffee but she scold her and make her to do another one. Then two workers want to submit their works but they got scold at.

Worker 3 : We have done our work.
Boss : Smile when you come to me
Worker 4 : *force smile* This is our parts.
Boss : What is this? The paper is blank. Do it again. *at this point I started to laugh because they were not suppose to write anything and supposedly the work got thrown*

After that some workers talked and they got scold at. 

Worker 1 : If you don't want to give him any job then I don't want to do it. I'm quit *throw the papers*
Worker 2 and 5 did the same thing and they get out from there.

After that, two people come to advice the boss. I can't remember what they said because I laugh too much. I think it is like this.

Advice 1 : *get in madly* Why don't you give him any job?
Boss : *I can't remember what she said*
Advice 1 : I know you kissing kissing him. Don't you shame? He got wife.
Boss : When did I kiss him?
Advice 1 : I saw you guys kissing kissing. Hey you! *grab the scandal and pull him from chair* You already have a wife why you scandal scandal with her? *push him out from the place*

Advice 2 and Boss can't say much because of Advice 1 keep on talking.
Can't remember the other part but Advice 1 threw the bottle a.k.a coffee on the floor. Everyone was startled and start laughing non-stop.

Then Advice 2 give a advice and she apologies. THE END.

Because we didn't wrote don't any script, everyone was struggling to find what to said. But it's good that everything turn out funny..

Okay I'm sure that you won't laugh by reading it. I told you. I'm not a good story teller. =.=

That's all for today. Thank you for reading. :)