My Little wings!
Fifth Semester
Sunday, December 25, 2011 | 12:18 AM | 1 comments

Assalamualaikum and Konichiwa minna. :)

Sorry for not updating my blog for ages. Even though I know no one reads my blog. *sad for a sec. haha just kidding*

As you can see my 5th semester has already started almost a month ago. My pointer? Well. Okay la. Even though it didn’t reach the target but the CGPA is the same as the previous semester.

So for this semester as usual I take 6 main subjects + 1 ushrah + 1 muet class. It seems a lot to others but I think I’m use to it.

Now let me briefly explain about my subjects. So for Management Information System this subject is more to business. I was like “Oh great. I am so gonna die” because I don’t like business. I have submitted my first group assignment. So far, Alhamdulillah it was okay. The lecturer is quite strict but she was okay

Next is Data Structure and Algorithm. Guess what. I can’t really remember structured programming where we learn C++. I took it during my 2nd semester and do you think I still remember the coding? Hell not all ofcoz. And when I start the coding, I got scold at. Well. I’m use to it. Even though it is kind of scary. I was like really blur and couldn’t memorize the code. I couldn’t even complete the assignment so I just taram and submit it. >.<

And then let us go to Technopreneurship. Oh my goodness! This subject is a totally business! Obviously I don’t really focus in class. Currently I’m on my way to complete up my individual assignment where we only have 1 week to complete it. And for our group assignment we need to interview one company and I still got no idea who am I suppose to interview. The deadline is getting closer. Gosh.

In the early morning we got Web Based Programming where the programming is quite easy and fun. We learn PHP language where the coding is quite similar to C++. Plus the lecturer is quite cute and nice. I love the way she teaches. I bet sofia, nina and hanan think the same way too. For the assignment we choose to create an e-commerce website for food. Please don’t let me droll when we creating it. Hehe

Programming Concept and Design is something like an introduction to programming. It is easy but when I enter the class I get really sleepy. The way that lecturer teaches can be understandable but her voice is slow. Oh my. Sorry madam. >.<

And the last main subject is intro to database management system. As I observe the way that lecturer teaches, most of the time she just read the note but maybe because her voice is loud, it feels easy to absorb. We need to study before class because she loves to ask question. >.<

My last ushrah is professional muslim : to be or not to be where we got some discussion in class and social service. Try to guess where we going to? It is Zoo Negara! Whoot Whoot!! Awesome kan? Imagine bout it. Cleaning the kandang, feeding the animal. I can’t wait for it.

Oh I forgot about muet. I haven’t register for it yet. Just taking the class first. I don’t know I can do it or not. During the class I get seriously low marks. :’( Okay should practice more.

That’s all. Thank you for reading.
p/s : Do my face looks really scary? I can’t help it. Sorry