My Little wings!
Semester 5 ended.
Monday, April 16, 2012 | 5:15 PM | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum..

Sorry for missing in action for a loooonnngggg tiiimmmmeeee.. Do you miss me? Okay you don't need to answer. Nothing special to write actually. Just something that I did during my "long" holidays.

I didn't really do a lot of thing though. Just helping my mom, hangout with friends and that's all I think.

On April, 10 2012 (Tuesday)  we (Nazira, Eimie and I) went out together and watch a movie, window shopping, wandering around in JJ Kepong and eating snowflakes.. Hunger Game was awesome and we search for the books in Popular but there is none. :(


And then my fifth semester result is out earlier than expected. For crying out loud it came out 2 days early!!! I was like "okay I expect my result to be like this but I don't want it to happen". Then it really happen. My GPA drop and my CGPA also drop. :( I showed it to my mom and she said "tu la. main facebook banyak lagi" waaa.. mana ada.. facebook pun malas buka. nak main apa nya. tengok drama jepun banyak adalah. hehehe

Look!! The first course in the list cause my pointer to drop. :'(

And then I was suppose to hangout with my friend on Sunday but the plan keep on changing and in the end it was cancel. So I took my lil bro out because I once said to him that I will bring him to cinema and we watched MirrorMirror. It a good thing it not that sweet. Well you know. Little boy don't like that kind of story right?


Okay I just don't know what to crap anymore. Till here peeps..